Hi I am a new member and don't know how to work the forum 100% I have a pit he just turned two and in November I got a new member of the family we already have two goldens one which came after my two year old bolo. So bolo has adjusted to a new member he is not the baby. I need advice he does great with the new puppy plays a little aggressive sometimes which I monitor but we have had a couple of instances out of nowhere he has bitten the puppy. I am terrified I will have to keep them seperated for life. The other day he went after the puppy and got him when disteibuting cookies which he has never done before usually only if he tried to get in the food bowl. I am a nervous wreck now PLEASE HELP
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adult dog aggressive with puppy
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire