my boy is 7. he has had the odd exceptible accident in the past but has recently taken to urinating on my table leg when I go to bed. he has access outdoors throughout the day. walked in the morning and at night when I get home from work, I will even let him out during the night as late as 2am. when I wake at around 7:30 he has urinated down my table leg and the floor. he has broken my games console doing the same thing. the amount ranges from very small to several square feet being covered. hes a very well behaved dog otherwise. he also has another dog living with him so he has constant company. Recent changes that might effect him have been that we are expecting a new baby in 3 months time and that the cat is now with them at night as its to cold outside. Also we have set up another room that is to be dog free unless they are invited so that there is a safe area for the baby away from the dogs, although we have no problem with babies and dogs interacting its always good to have the available seperation and we done this about a month ago so they dont recognise this as the babies fault. any advice or help would be appreciated. I have tried to give as much detail as I can
7 year old dog urinating indoors please help!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire